Sweet and Spicy Baby Back Ribs
1. Put the rack of ribs inside the plastic bag or container. I used a 2 gallon plastic baggie and doubled it so that the liquids wouldn't leak out.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Mix very well.
3. Pour the sauce over the length of the ribs in the bag, seal it, then massage the sauce all over the meatiest part of the ribs.
4. Lay the ribs down on your work surface, meaty side down, making sure that all of the sauce is underneath it. Let it marinade at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can marinade overnight for extra flavor.
5. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
6. Remove the ribs from the bag, and place meaty side up on your roasting rack. Pour the sauce over the top of the ribs. Cover with heavy duty foil.
7. Place in hot oven and set timer to 75 minutes.
8. Remove the foil, and baste the ribs with the sauce. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
9. Put ribs back into the oven without the foil cover and let roast for another 20 minutes. Watch your oven though! The sauce contains sugar and will burn quickly if your oven has hot spots.
10. Once done, remove from the oven and let the rack of ribs rest in the roast pan for about 15 minutes. Cut between the bones. I like to kind of toss the cut ribs in the pan juices then transfer them to a platter before serving. My kid loves them so much, he doesn't even bother eating them with anything else!