Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Put the ground beef in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Remove the sausages from their casings and mix thoroughly with the ground beef.
- Shape the mixture into balls about the size of walnuts and arrange in a single layer in a baking dish. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Process the tomatoes in a food processor until just smooth but still with some chunks. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the meatballs, making sure they are all covered.
- Bake the meatballs for 40 minutes or until they are cooked through and the tomato sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Serve hot over cooked spaghetti.