- Mix chicken, vinegar, salt and black pepper together and put into a large dutch oven.
- Brown the chicken until the vinegar has almost dried out. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add oil and saute tomatoes, garlic, and onion until soft.
- Add the chicken back into the dutch oven and stir all ingredients until mixed through.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and soy sauce and lower heat to bring down to a soft boil. Cover and cook until chicken is tender and the potatoes are soft. About 25-30 minutes.
- Check your seasonings and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add peas at the last minute. Stir through and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.